January 9, 2013 - 8:39 am
The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said Ina Rae Bergquist, 76, died Sunday inside her home after it caught fire in the western Arizona community of Fort Mohave.
Spokeswoman Trish Carter said neighbors reported the fire about
10:52 p.m. at the 5600 block of South Bison Avenue. She said personnel put out the fire and located Bergquist in a chair in a front room of the residence.
Carter said investigators have not yet determined the ignition source but have ruled the fire as accidental.